1. Body Size: 500x500x25mm Weight: 6kgs
End Size: 500x250x25mm Weight: 2kgs
2. Body Size: 500x500x35mm Weight: 8kgs
End Size: 500x250x35mm Weight: 2.8kgs
3. Body Size: 500x500x50mm Weight: 12kgs
End Size: 500x250x50mm Weight: 4.2kgs
Benefits of Speed Bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled material.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
5) Improve pedestrian safety.
6) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
7) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
Speed Humps are designed to:
1) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
2) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
3) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.
4) Speed humps are specifically designed to slow vehicles to between 5 to 10 mph.