Yellow & Black Industrial Rubber Car Safety Speed Bump (CC-B02)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Export-Use Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CC-B02
- Material: Rubber
- Trademark: Automan Safety
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Speed Bump
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Specification: 1000x350x50mm
- HS Code: 4016999090
Rubber Speed Hump
Middle Size: 1000x350x50mm
End Size: 175x350x50mm
Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled material.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
When to use a Speed Hump instead of a Speed Bump
Speed Bumps are used for:
1) Improve pedestrian safety.
2) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
3) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
Speed Humps are designed to:
1) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
2) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
3) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.
Speed humps are specifically designed to slow vehicles to between 5 to 10 mph.