900mm Reflective Road Speed Industrial Rubber Hump & Breaker (CC-B08)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bag/Knitting Bag or Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CC-B08
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 900*500*50mm
- Weight: 18.5kgs/PC
- Specification: 900*500*50mm
- HS Code: 4016999090
- Type: Speed Hump
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Certification: ISO
- Trademark: Automan Safety
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
Middle Size: 900*500*50mm
End Size: 900*250*50mm
Rermark: Cat eyes and nails are available.
Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps and Speed Humps over traditional asphalt or concrete bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled highly refined rubber.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
Speed Bumps are designed to:
1) Improve pedestrian safety.
2) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
3) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 5 to 10 mph, and
1) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
2) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
3) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.