Two Tunnel Cable Speed Humps
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, O/A|
- Model NO.: CC-B-T01
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 3000*220*40 mm
- Lenght: 300 mm
- Thickness: 100 mm
- End Cap: No Have
- Trademark: Chixin Group
- Specification: 300*850*100 MM
- HS Code: 4016999090
- Type: Speed Bump
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Width: 850 mm
- Color: Black
- Packing: Bag
- Transport Package: Packed in Export-Use Woven Bags
- Origin: Zhejiang China
Speed Hump CC-B-T01
Middle Size: 300*850*100mm
Color: Black & Yellow
Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps and Speed Humps over traditional asphalt or concrete bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled material rubber.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
Speed Bumps are designed to:
1) Improve pedestrian safety.
2) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
3) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
1) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
2) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
3) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.