Reflective Heavy Duty Recycled Rubber Car Speed Reducing Humps (CC-B23)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, O/A|
- Model NO.: CC-B23
- Material: Rubber
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Transport Package: Export-Use Woven Bags
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Speed Bump
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Trademark: Chinxin Group
- Specification: 1000x380x50mm
- HS Code: 4016999090
Rubber Speed Hump
Middle Size: 1000 x 225 x 45mm
2 Channels Speed Humps
Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled material.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
Speed Bumps are used to:
1) Improve pedestrian safety.
2) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
3) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
4) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
5) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
6) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.
Speed humps are specifically designed to slow vehicles to between 5 to 10 mph.