Portable Speed Bumps
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Rolls|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Export-Use Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, O/A|
- Model NO.: CC-B-P01
- Material: Plastic
- Size: 3000*220*40 mm
- Lenght: 3000 mm
- Thickness: 40 mm
- End Cap: No Have
- Trademark: Chixin Group
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Speed Bump
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO, CNAS SGS BV
- Width: 220 mm
- Color: Yellow and Black
- Packing: Bag
- Specification: 3000*220*40 MM
- HS Code: 4016999090
Speed Hump CC-B-P01
Middle Size: 3000 x 220 x 40mm
Color: Black & Yellow
Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps and Speed Humps over traditional asphalt or concrete bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled material rubber.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
Speed Bumps are designed to:
1) Improve pedestrian safety.
2) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
3) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
1) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
2) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
3) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.