Rubber Road Bump
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Meter|
|Transport Package:||Packed in Export-Use Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, cash|
- Model NO.: CC-B30
- Material: Rubber
- Certification: CE, SGS, ISO
- Width: 300 mm
- Color: Yellow and Black
- Trademark: AUTOMAN SAFETY
- Origin: Zhejiang China
- Type: Speed Bump
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Lenght: 1000 mm
- Thickness: 50 mm
- End Cap: 170*300*50 mm
- Specification: 1000*300*50 MM
- HS Code: 4016999090
Speed Hump CC-30
Middle Size: 1000 x 300 x 50mm
End Size: 170 x 300 x 50mm
Color: Black & Yellow
Benefits of recycled plastic or rubber Speed Bumps and Speed Humps over traditional asphalt or concrete bumps are:
1) Moulded from 100% recycled material rubber.
2) Never need painting.
3) Easy one person installation, Quick and easy to install and can also be swiftly relocated.
4) Flexible design conforms to the contour of any road surface.
Speed Bumps are designed to:
1) Improve pedestrian safety.
2) Reinforce stop signs in parking lots.
3) Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots.
Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
1) Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired.
2) Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down.
3) Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle.
Speed humps are specifically designed to slow vehicles to between 5 to 10 mph.