Roadway Safety 100*35*5cm Rubber Speed Bumps (CC-B01)
|FOB Price:||US $8.7 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $8.7/ Meter|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: CC-B01
- Application: Railway, Parking, Tunnel, Road
- Weight: 14kgs/M
- Transport Package: Woven Bag/Knitting Bag or Carton
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Material: Rubber
- Size: 1000*350*45mm
- Trademark: AUTOMAN SAFETY
- Specification: 1000*350*45mm
- HS Code: 4016999000
The benefits of recycled rubber Speed Bumps and Speed Humps over traditional asphalt or concrete bumps:
1. 100% recycled material
2. Never need painting
3. Easy one person installation
4. Removable for snow plowing or pavement maintenance
5. Cost effective, years of high performance with low maintenance
When to use a Speed Hump / Speed Bump?
Speed Bumps are designed to:
1. Improve pedestrian safety
2. Reinforce stop signs in parking lots
3. Reduce the risk of accidents on private residential streets, driveways and parking lots
4. Speed bumps are specifically made to slow drivers down to between 2 to 5 mph.
5. Slow traffic on public roads such as schools, hospitals, anywhere reduced vehicle speeds are desired
6. Be gentle enough so that emergency vehicles do not need to slow down
7. Industrial areas or areas with heavy truck traffic where high speeds can lead to an overturned vehicle
Rubber Speed Bumps (CC-B01)
Middle: 1000*350*45mm End: 175*350*45mm
Middle: 14kgs/m End: 1.65kgs/PC
Middle: 2m/pkg, 1000*350*100mm End: 20PCS/pkg 350*350*500mm
Rermark: Cat eyes and nails are available.
1. Black & Yellow color combination for greatervisibility.
2. Rubber as a base material helps it in making better grip on the road.
3. Moisture & temperature resistant.
4. It could be combined as the clients request. It is easy to instal.
5. It is one of the lastedt widely-used speed slowing products, which is mainly used at the crossings of cities, hjghway, tollgates, gardens, villages, parking lots and gas station, etc.